Are you passionate about taking videos mostly marriage related or are you looking for some Tips for Shooting Awesome Wedding Video already enrolled in that career of a videographer. Then the truth is that at certain level of your career you have been faced with several couples whos quench for not only marriage but also that fabulous video capture was their main agenda.
As a videographer you may want to polish some aspects which are in line of your career and here are the best Tips for Shooting Awesome Wedding Video.
1. Communication- as easy as it may sound this field is very crucial for the couple since it revolves around knowing where the venue and even vendors. Chat with the couple on the venue of the wedding event, quality, type and also length of the video. May be the couples may be extroverts who are okay with everyone to be captured during the happy moments as opposed to introverts who may just want the occasion to be all theirs.
2. Have backups- remember to bring on board your extra batteries, memory card, and audio tools which are really vital. Certain technical hitch may occur and you will be good to go.
3. Ensure that you have a stable camera- make sure you appear with a portable tripod for easy mobility around the function.
4. Understand your camera sensitivity- this is just another frustrating occasion for many videographer since the events related to weddings majorly are light sensitive considering that they happen inside buildings.
5. Capture enough B-roll- ensure that you capture the main land mark of the event and try as much as possible to capture the families of the couple in attendance. This can come in handy with the help of an extra camera with you.
6. Rehearsal- its vital to conduct rehearsal on shooting for already communicated event. This will help you in demarcating the best spot for your shooting.
7. Get the memorable shots- these may be inform of the grand entrance of the bride and their first dance after the vows.
8. Be cautious and respectful- during the occasion you might be that person with a grumpy personality. This is not that time to show your seriousness but you need to dress to the rhythm of the occasion and that is to wear that perfect facial expression mostly for the couples.
9. Lastly be stylish- come on board with easy to carry equipment which you can maneuver around with them without causing disturbance on the event.
For expert advice on your wedding movie: Biograph Studios